Thursday, November 22, 2012

How do you not break your diet on thanksgiving?

So after today, I can barely move. I have eaten way too much food and completely ruined my diet I've been on for months now. I am wondering if I'm the only one who feels like this. How in the world do you control yourself when all of the delicious food is your face?! I had to eat not once, but three times at different relative's houses. I'm contemplating whether or not to get up at 6 in the morning tomorrow just so I can work out before I go into Columbia Sportswear to work my 12 hour shift for black friday. Well, there was my complaining for the day. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Get ready to shop!

1 comment:

  1. IT is very hard not to break a diet where there is such good food around. Trying to control yourself is very hard especially when this is the holiday you are suppose to stuff your face. Also i hope you went out and shopped they had some pretty great deals on black friday!

    ReplyDelete