Well, since everyone is stressing about their e-folios, I can continue to stress as well. I have recorded my introduction video on my cell phone, yet can't figure out for the life of me how to get it into my e-folio. Why am I so clueless when it comes to technology. I don't have a digital camera to use either. I have even searched for a youtube video looking for a tutorial and nothing is helping. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice for me? SOME ONE HELP!
I'm in the same situation as you. I've been stressing about this e-folio for awhile. I also forgot to bring home all of the artifacts I need to scan in, so I'll be doing that last minute when I get back to school tomorrow. All of this technology stuff is definitely not for me. It is way too stressful! Hopefully you figured out about the video. I'm still working on it.
ReplyDeleteI hope you finally got your digital video done! They are due this Tuesday, and I know it is going to be so time consuming to edit! If you think about it though this video will be a very good thing to have and put in our e-folio's. It shows that we know the physical education aspect, but also the technology aspect as well. I am excited to see everyone's final product.
ReplyDelete